On Fri, 2015-02-06 at 11:16 +0000, Dan S wrote:

> However it occurs to me that it would be useful to have some way of
> indicating _what_ it is the reception for.....

In a lot of cases, we'd probably see a larger area mapped as something,
be it caravan park, mine, whatever. Then a single node within that space
would represent the reception_desk. Clearly the larger area would not be
tagged =reception desk would it ?

The usefulness here it to identify where, in the larger area, the
reception desk is.

Hmm....

David