On Sat, 2015-02-07 at 17:41 +0100, Kotya Karapetyan wrote:
> "Amenity" is very vague in general (), and a lot of things can be
> marked as such. So I'd prefer to use it only when it's an obvious
> choice or there is nothing better.

Well, while I agree that "Amenity" is pretty general, but
amenity=reception_desk is about as specific as you are likely to get.

Amenity is a "go to" when a mapper is looking for a tag, new ones such
as "Office" or "Booth" make the discovery process a little harder and
don't, IMHO, deliver any extra clarity.

David