Hi,

Can anyone make sense out of this?
About:  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nominatim/Special_Phrases/FR
Two columns prepended to the table, second: Y=works, N=does not.
All OSM queries are appended with the place name "Dolembreux".
Seeing that #1 works, I add the alternate #2 and it doesn't.
Then I check "recycling Dolembreux" and it doesn't work.
But "recycling point Dolembreux" does work.
(OK, I see that phrase in the EN page, but...)
Now if I add #5, it does work but #3 and #4 don't.
Plus, all the prepositions in entries marked with "?" seem unnecessary.
The queries with or without them seem to return the same results;
And yet, the specification page
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nominatim/Special_Phrases> defines them.

Am I missing something?

André.

1
        Point de recyclage      amenity         recycling       -
2
        Bulle à verre   amenity         recycling       -
3
        Bulle   amenity         recycling point         -       N
4
        Bulle verre     amenity         recycling point         -       N
5
        Bulle à verre   amenity         recycling point         -       N
6
        Point de recyclage      amenity         recycling       -       N
7
        Points de recyclage     amenity         recycling       -       Y

        ?
        Point de recyclage à    amenity         recycling       in      N

        ?
        Points de recyclage à   amenity         recycling       in      Y

        ?
        Point de recyclage en   amenity         recycling       in      N

        ?
        Points de recyclage en  amenity         recycling       in      Y

        ?
        Point de recyclage dans         amenity         recycling       in

        ?
        Points de recyclage dans        amenity         recycling       in

        ?
        Point de recyclage près         amenity         recycling       near

        ?
        Points de recyclage près        amenity         recycling       near

        ?
        Point de recyclage près de      amenity         recycling       near

        ?
        Points de recyclage près de     amenity         recycling       near

        ?
        Point de recyclage proche       amenity         recycling       near

        ?
        Points de recyclage proche      amenity         recycling       near

        ?
        Point de recyclage proche de    amenity         recycling       near

        ?
        Points de recyclage proches de  amenity         recycling       near