On 2015-02-12 02:22, Warin wrote :
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

The OSM data is in English. And the data you are trying to search for is tagged amenity=recycling or amenity=recycling_point.

Your trying to search for it using French terms (as shown in the table you have below) .. some work, some don't.
These statements are compatible with what I have said indeed.
This would be an application issue? Rather than a tagging issue?
This is why I'm seeking advice from those who know Nominatim and the tags.
If the specification page explained what are the queries resulting from a line like those we would have the start of an explanation.  But they are not only as fuzzy as usual but also they seem outdated.
If it is an application issue then may be better asked on the specific application talk group?
That's adding another problem: where?  If I look at the fuzzy statement  "(comment: why? nobody has told us anything -> Discussion)" that could be the discussion page, but if I look at it ...
Good Luck.
I don't have much.
I thought that it is important to have OSM queried in the user's language, but it seems I'm the only one, that it's another dream of mine, like GSM not sending cars where they are not allowed.

André.