On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 7:41 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com> wrote:

> Scout camps ARE landmarks often, and valid destinations, even if they
> don't offer services to the general public.

This is not an argument to map it as tourism=camp_site, this is just a
argument to map it. While I agree with the latter (mapping it), I wonder
whether there are enough similarities with other camp sites to map them as
tourism=camp_site
Right now I have the impression that every new tag has to be super general
and that you need to add dozens of extra tags to understand what you are
actually talking about. ( a bit exaggerated, I know).

When you make a map to show all camp sites, are you interested in showing
the scout camps ? I doubt so.
Why not just map it as leisure/tourism/... = scout_camp ? What's wrong with
that ?

regards