W dniu 18.05.2015 20:02, pmailkeey . napisał(a):

I disagree with this approach as it's targeted. Can we moderately
safely assume new users edit with iD ? Can we not use that interface
to offer a 'feedback' link available to all ? Even if it simply points
to a dedicated wiki page for different feedback options connected with
iD, the rendered map and even the wiki content etc.

This may be the best option for what I have just suggested (survey for casual mappers), but if somebody just created an account and is not aware or does not remember she can map something herself (she may have not even run the editor at all), so we need a different channel to suggest taking the action.

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]