Because it is under the playground tag, just "structure" should be fine.

Structure might be a good value for a large piece, if the other pieces
(bridges, slides, climbing nets, etc) are large enough to be mappable (like a
very large installation at a park).

If it is really small with a small slide, id just map it as a slide, as the
reason for climbing on it is to go down the slide.

Javbw.

Sent from my iPhone