A lot of playground equipment has a theme, especially old ones. Concrete
octopuses that you climb and and one of his tentacles is a slide is common (in
old playgrounds) here in Japan. They are so common, they should have a value
(and maybe an icon 🐙 Playground=tako_no_yama)

I think it would do this particular thing a disservice to map the parts,

http://www.play-scapes.com/play-art/playable-sculpture/the-playground-octupi-of-japan/

But if we are mapping parts,

Perhaps having a key playground:theme=* or playground:motif=* would be best to
describe the object as a whole, or if it is very prominent/large, name=* and
have it render at z=19 or something.

Javbw

Sent from my iPhone