sent from a phone

> Am 18.08.2015 um 10:51 schrieb Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@gmail.com>:
>
> There is already leisure=garden. It (or [leisure=garden, gerden=flowerbed] or
> maybe leisure=flowerbed)
> would be far better than yet another too detailed landuse value.

there are also garden:type and garden:style, but they are for gardens, a
flowerbed may also occur in different context (e.g. in the public space along
streets or on squares).

I would not recommend garden=flowerbed as a general tag for flowerbeds for this
reason.

Maybe what was once suggested as landuse=grass (green on traffic separations,
traffic islands etc.) could become landuse=street_decoration and could be
subtagged as flowerbed then. On the other hand this would still interfere with
landuse=highway/road
What about amenity=flowerbed?

cheers
Martin