Also, if a managed woodland ceases to be actively managed, so that it gradually reverts back to a wild state, does it eventually get reclassified? There are many places around the world where a former managed woodland, or cleared farm, has reverted back to forest.

--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.