On 25/08/2015 10:21 PM, serpens-...@gmx.de wrote:

Example (Spanish consulate in France – MY PROPOSAL):

   amenity=diplomatic         <--- it’s a diplomatic institution
   diplomatic:type=consulate  <--- more specififc: it’s a consulate
   diplomatic:sending=ES      <--- machine-readable ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country
code
   diplomatic:destination=FR  <---                  -- " --

   name=Spanish consulate
   addr:country=FR
   …

Are you only considering visas here? It is not clear.

To me the sending and destination tags are confusing.

If for visas then the visa is;

issued for a certain county (usually the same country that the mission acts
for).

issued to national of the country the mission resides in and possibly other
people too.

so I'd tag as an example

diplomatic:visa:for=ES
diplomatic:visa:from=FR;GB;AU    there may be a case for "all" or "any" where
anyone can apply.

Diplomatic missions do other things other than issue visas. Import/export
things, Aid.....
So I'd not tag diplomatic as only being one thing.