Please consider that a playground often creates a 'parallel universe', that
only mimics the 'real world'.

So if our railway enthusiasts look for locomotive themed locations, they would
not
necessarily want to be shown playground locomotives.

The idea for playground:theme=* came up when johnw was looking for labelling
octopus-themed playgrounds in Japan (though he has not applied it yet).

Thus, while I am happy with theme=* for the cafe example, I'd prefer to
keep the playground:theme=* namespace separate.