> The idea for playground:theme=* came up when johnw was looking for
> labelling
> octopus-themed playgrounds in Japan (though he has not applied it yet).
>
> Thus, while I am happy with theme=* for the cafe example, I'd prefer to
> keep the playground:theme=* namespace separate.

So should we also use playground:name rather than name?

IMHO it is clear that tags belong to the object where they are added to
(context). This is also the reason I don't believe mixing up stuff is a
good idea.
E.g.
man_made=tower (polygon)
fence=yes
height=2 m

is (hypothetical) bad tagging for a fenced tower (you don't know where the
height tag belongs to) mapped as an area.

Cheers,
Martin