Thanks for this information - I live about 1 hour away from Oze but I have not
visited it yet. And most of the fields in Oze are certainly wetlands of some
kind.

I will eventually visit both of the places you mentioned, as everyone likes
pictures of pretty flowers in the forest.

Links in Japanese are always fine, as I can always learn something from a link.

Javbw