Matthijs Melissen wrote:
> Do you have an demo rendering (screenshot is fine) for that?

There's actually a couple of ways you can do it, but
http://crt.systemed.net/ uses one method - look for the brown service icons
which are next to each other. It's not OSM data in this case (it's the Canal
& River Trust's GIS data), but it is Mapnik and the principle is equivalent:
pulling multiple values from a single text field.

There are a couple of reasons I wouldn't recommend it for osm-carto, but
maybe in a couple of years we'll all have moved to GL-based rendering and
the styling decisions will be different. ;)

cheers
Richard