On 2 March 2016 at 16:42, Simon Poole <si...@poole.ch> wrote:
> While the abandoned proposal seems to be more complete and I can't say
> anything about the other variant because of the lacking documentation, I
> don't really care either way, it would simply make easier if we could
> come to some consensus on what the actual current state is and what the
> preferred tagging is.

I notice that two pages have recently been marked as "deprecated", in favour of:

   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:kerb

I find the latter unhelpful; it assumes that all wheelchairs are the
same, and seems to leave no way to say that a kerb is "dropped" (using
whatever term may be preferred), if the editor does not know which
/type/ of dropped kerb it is.

I would prefer, say:

    kerb=dropped
    dropped-kerb=rolled