> About your proposed use of a relation with a label as node: This is
> strongly opposed by map style editors and the "label" role was removed
> by me from the (proposed) site relation because of this.

I was unaware of this. Thanks for clearing that up.
Can you refer me to the arguments for this? When the centroid of a service
polygon is very far from the place of actual service (like a reception at a
hotel might be), joining this information in a relation looks useful to me.
But probably not using the label function, rather as the actual thing
you're pointing at.