sent from a phone

> Il giorno 28 giu 2016, alle ore 07:35, Georg Feddern <o...@bavarianmallet.de>
> ha scritto:
>
> So I understand:
> retirement home /group home as social_facility=assisted_living
> nursing home as social_facility=group_home

I believe there is some misconception because the linked Wikipedia article for
group homes also deals with nursing homes, but that doesn't mean they are group
homes.

cit: " A group home is a private residence for children or young people who
cannot live with their families, or people with chronic disabilities who may be
adults or seniors. Typically there are no more than six residents and there is
at least one trained caregiver there 24 hours a day.[1] In some early "model
programs", a house manager, night manager, weekend activity coordinator, and 4
part-time skill teachers were reported.[2]Originally, the term group home
referred to homes of 8 to 16 individuals, which was a state-mandated size
during deinstitutionalization.[3]Residential nursing facilities, also included
in this article, may be as large in 2015 as 100 individuals, which is no longer
the case in field such as intellectual and developmental disabilities.[4]"

compare also to nursing home:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nursing_home_care

> Does not really make sense of the tag names itself - but of there description.

I believe we have to slightly adjust the definitions of the values to be what
the tag says. Using feature=swan for a duck might be defined in the wiki, but
will still not work well for tagging ducks.

cheers,
Martin