Hi,

Le 01/08/2016 à 11:15, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :

<mailto:dave...@yahoo.fr>>:

    https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/midwife

    Definition:     a midwife practising as a licensed professional in
    an office

I think your proposal should be more explicit about the actual tagging
you propose (key=value, possibly in bold text).

I don't understand what you mean here. I have no experience with OSM.

Also the definition
leaves a lot of uncertainty (is this a about an office or a practice, or
is this the same in this context? Is it for the place where
examinations/birth is happening or is it for an administrative place, or
both?) Is this only for standalone features, or also for midwifes
associated to a clinic or hospital?

I guess it depends a lot on the country ! For example, in France, the only definition is : a place where a woman can exercise and get prepared for childbirth, get cured for a range of gynaecological problems (from puberty to end of life), get prescription for contraceptives, be taken care of before and after childbirth. It is NOT a place to give birth. Midwives who run a place like this in France are not linked to a clinic nor hospital.

Why do you require "licensed" (think
of places where public administration works worse, maybe they don't have
official licenses for midwifes).

I am not an English speaker. I meant an independent worker like a doctor, a lawyer, etc. running his own business. But maybe this can be just removed, so as to be more generic.

I also don't like the limitation to nodes, these will always have a
spatial extension, so allowing to tag them on areas as well seems
reasonable.

I don't really see why, but again, I have no experience with OSM...

Cheers,
Martin