How about healthcare=midwife ?

Le 01/08/2016 17:13, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :

<mailto:dave...@yahoo.fr>>:

        I think your proposal should be more explicit about the actual
        tagging
        you propose (key=value, possibly in bold text).

    I don't understand what you mean here. I have no experience with OSM.

it was a suggestion regarding your layout of the page, right now I have
difficulties seeing which actual tag is proposed, or in other words,
which "key" and which "value" should be used to indicate the feature you
describe. These should stand out a little bit more to make it clearer
(just a suggestion).

Cheers,
Martin