Thank you Dave and sorry if I've been so strict :-).

FYI: I've made the fix, plus some others to clean a little bit the tunnel values. Everything is explained here:

 *
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/LeTopographeFou#.23002_-_Typos_with_tunnel.3Dbuilding_passage
 *
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/LeTopographeFou#.23003_-_Typos_with_tunnel.3Dyes

And to avoid a loooooooooooong page next ones I will do will be in one single table with the third fix:

 *
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/LeTopographeFou#.23004_-_Typos

I've located plenty of typos in taginfo (including misused of capital letters), so you should see the table increase soon. Feel free to comment and thank you for your support on this one.

Yours,

LeTopographeFou