Hello,

Can we extend the Key:visibility <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:visibility> so that it covers not only the clock, bit as well any device or feature which are readable on a public street ? For example, it could apply as well to 'advertising' objects (but it likely could apply to more cases). And in that case we could rather write something like :

*visibility=** is used in connection with publicly visible devices or features to display their visibility/readability.

-visibility=house Entity (or device or feature) is readable from up to 5m (targeted mostly for pedestrians, or bikers) -visibility=street Entity (or device or feature) is readable from up to 20m (targeted for passers-by in for vehicles going slowly) -visibility=area Entity (or device or feature) is readable from more than 20m (targeted for passers-by in vehicles going fast)

Thanks