On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Marc Zoutendijk
<marczoutend...@mac.com> wrote:
> +1, In addition I would note that I have never met one single person who is
> using OSM to plan his public transport journeys. I’m a very heavy user of
> public transport and I always use the website from the operator to find out
> when/where/how my bus/train is going. I would not even think of OSM…

I thought several PT companies are experimenting with OSM. See e.g.
[1] which is a presentation by the French Transilien company on indoor
mapping of their railway stations at the last State of the Map. I
believe their is also a German company doing similar things.

There are some multi modal route planner (sorry no links) that combine
bus/bike/train routes. Something no PT provider can offer as they only
have their own data. This is also mentioned in the video [1].

[1] http://2016.stateofthemap.org/2016/osm-goes-indoors-2