On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Marc Zoutendijk
<marczoutend...@mac.com> wrote:
> +1, In addition I would note that I have never met one single person who is
> using OSM to plan his public transport journeys. I’m a very heavy user of
> public transport and I always use the website from the operator to find out
> when/where/how my bus/train is going. I would not even think of OSM…

Not so long ago there was a story about a PT map for a town in a
developing country made with OSM as there is no official data
available. Some countries are spoiled by the availability of official
data.

However, the official data can be wrong. I have place several bus
stops in Belgian and sometimes you see that the official data is wrong
by several hundred meters.