De: daveswarth...@gmail.com
Envoyé: 8 février 2017 5:49 AM
À: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Répondre à: daveswarth...@gmail.com; tagging@openstreetmap.org
Objet: Re: [Tagging] Harmonising source tag values.

Not really. Although such a move appeals to my sense of orderliness and my background in database design. All these weird variations in tag values drive me a little bit crazy but normalizing them is a lot of work that will soon be undermined by people using new free-form source tags anyhow. By the way, I use source=Bing with a capital B.