I need some input how to tag nature reserves. For most ones in Sweden
it is easy, the CC0 source material have a field with the IUCN class
but around 10% are classified as: "areas that can not be classified by
the IUCN system".

A natural reserve in Sweden can be created in:
"order to preserving biodiversity, maintaining and preserving valuable
natural environments or meet the needs of areas for outdoor
recreation. Areas that is needed to protect, restore or create
valuable habitats or habitats for species worth preserving may also be
declared as a nature reserve. "

So it can be ether nature, resource or cultural focused and reading
some of the decision documents they are often citing two or all three.
I can't find any suitable class on the wiki page that covers multiple
categories.

Basically it is class 19 + 21 so perhaps a new class is in order?
If people agree how do I go forward?

--
Dalkvist