Javbw
> On Apr 17, 2017, at 12:53 AM, jc86035 <jc86...@openmailbox.org> wrote:
>
> barrier=platform_gates and
> barrier=platform_doors to avoid requiring another tag for which type it is

Sounds good. I think having a default material is wrong, as they are brushed
stainless steel +plastic laminate in Tokyo (Keio lines), some with clear
windows, and then plexiglass & tempered safety glass in (one station I visited)
in Korea. I imagine they are different all over the world.

Height=* might be a good additional key - but is there an explicit way to say
"floor-to-ceiling" (or full height)  for the full-height platform walls?
Korea:
http://www.politico.com/states/new-york/city-hall/story/2012/12/no-seoul-style-platform-doors-for-new-york-subways-even-in-new-stations-000000

Tokyo: (bottom of the page)
http://www.sumidacrossing.org/ReferenceImages/SubwayStationScenery/