Hi Michael,

Am 15.04.2017 um 11:14 schrieb Paul Johnson:

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Michael Tsang <mikl...@gmail.com <mailto:mikl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I have created a restriction (mandatory route) where if vehicles
    coming from way must go through a section of a trunk route before
    leaving it. Assume that an only_straight_on relation has been
    created with from A-C, via C-K-E (C-K-E is a single way but K is
    connected to D and J) and to E-G.

A little hard to tell here, can you annotate an aerial for your example for a better visualization?

I'd say the only straight on retriction is ambigious here. It's not clear if A-C-B or A-C-L is allowed or not. I would split the way C-K-E at K and make several no turns restrictions via a node.

Or do you mean to say it is allowed to go B-C-K-D but not A-C-K-D? Then I would second Paul's request for an example (aerial, place on the map).

Tobi