I changed the proposal at [1] to have "l/min" instead of "lpm". While
"gpm" is often used, "lpm" isn't.
Rationale: According to [2] "km/h" should be preferred over "kmph"
(which is highly discouraged).

Additionally I added "survey:date", which should be included as well.

Regarding the count: I'm on the same page as Alberto: I don't see any
advantage of having just a count. As a result I'd recommend removing
"fire_hydrant:count=#" from the wiki page.

If we gonna change the couplings tag naming, we should adapt:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Dry_riser_inlet

The fire_hydrant:type values without "pond" are still unclear to me: How
would I tag this one [3]
Moreover how useful is "pillar" if there is "dry_barrel" and
"wet_barrel"? How would non-fire-fighters or non-local fire-fighters tag
such pillar hydrants?

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions
[2]