Hi Viking,

I took some time to change a bit the proposal presentation without changing
any of proposed points/keys
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions

I found useful to add a values to be replaced at the bottom of the tagging
chapter to give a better idea of what work will remain once the proposal
accepted.

I've also added a few comments on the Talk page

All the best

François

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com