W dniu 08.08.2017 o 10:44, Janko Mihelić pisze:
pon, 7. kol 2017. u 21:48 Daniel Koć <daniel@koć.pl <mailto:daniel@ko%C4%87.pl>> napisao je:

    We could also try to craft internal classification similar to mix used
    with roads, for example:

    "big river - "medium river - "small river -

I agree with this, but we should also correlate these tags with some objective attributes like CEMT if available. Countries love their own features, so the biggest river in a country will always get the "big river" tag, however small it is. Luckily, big rivers are often international so that should correct things a bit.

There can be more data about the river and the user can combine them if she wants something more precise than general class, which may be relative. For roads it could be surface=* or lanes=*, but most of the time rough, relative classification is good enough.

--
"Like a halo in reverse" [M. Gore]