Hi,

I've noticed that about 10k objects mainky located in USA tagged with
power=busbar which seems to be equivalent to reviewed power=line +
line=busbar.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/177068517

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/power=busbar

I'm not sure if all those objects are actual busbars.
It may be good to carefully replace them with power=line + correct value of
line=* key since line=busbar is used twice more (as line=bay).

Changeset 514616010 as a test with lines now rendered on osm.org :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/51016623
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/514616010

Feel free to discuss here if a particular situation isn't properly covered
by keys definitions
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:line%3Dbusbar

If you wish to improve also busbars and switchgears, have a look to
power=switch devices :)
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dswitch

All the best

François