W dniu 31.08.2017 o 14:07, marc marc pisze:

for shop=boutique, I think you are wrong.
A shop=boutique (except from the translation+wiki being corrected)
is something totally different from a shop=clothes.
You can define the additional tags needed to have a shop=boutique
(handmade, high range), but even so, in my opinion it is not
enough to move all shop=boutique to shop=clothes.
I think that shop=boutique must continue to exist

OK, it's possible, but _how_ is it different then? How can we tune/replace the current definition to make it easier to recognize, because we have some problems with showing the difference:

"small shopping outlet, especially one that specializes in elite and fashionable items like clothing and accessories."

Important questions to decide:
- Can a boutique sell second hand items - or just the new ones?
- What about "hand made" - is it the core property of boutique or just an option?
- What other hints would be useful for a mapper?

--
"Probably it's an eternal problem - too many chiefs, too few Indians" [O.
Muzalyev]