Hi, Yuri.

Though I understand your request and find it relevant, I’m unsure about
altering a proposal page after the vote had started; AFAIK, I’m supposed to let
it as is, apart from the vote section. Could you show me if my assumption is
wrong, or can someone on the ML confirm or infirm that?

Awaiting your answers,

Regards.

Le 12 nov. 2017 à 21:17, Yuri Astrakhan