On 24.12.2017 02:21, Matej Lieskovský wrote:
is there a way to map objects, whose position changes slightly?

Hi,
I was actually thinking about the same the other day, only for a bucket wheel excavator. It's not stationary but it never leaves its surface mine, so it's always within the same area of at most a couple square kilometres that can generally be mapped as one polygon. A BWE is a huge monster of a machine that can be seen from afar so I would say it's of mapping interest (rough visual orientation and even a tourist sight for engineering nerds).
Can anybody think of other examples like this?
Regards,

--
Michal