sent from a phone

> On 4. Feb 2018, at 12:44, OSMDoudou
> <19b350d2-b1b3-4edb-ad96-288ea1238...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> If your analysis shows these tags don't add value (this is to say: don't make
> a gigantic update on places you haven't reviewed), you better remove them
> (possibly with a comment on the changeset explaining you're removing tags
> which don't make sense).

I don’t think they should be batch removed, I see them as a kind of fixme tag,
which might have been applied because the mapper thought an important property
needs resurvey, especially barrier=unknown or access=unknown on barriers may
indicate a high probability for access restrictions (e.g. you can see in the
aerial imagery the shadow of some kind of barrier but don’t know more). I would
be in favor of batch removing those unknown that have been batch introduced but
not those inserted individually

cheers,
Martin