Alright everyone, after a good night of sleep, things are somewhat clearer.

It seems that it is pretty clear what the tagging should be for those
networks (man_made=pipeline + substance=water + usage=heat_transfer) - so
lets not change that.

(There was a minor issue that François had on how to map the nominal power
exchange, but I'll send a different mail for that, so that the mails stay
on-topic).

I was however missing a page describing how to map those heat networks (my
wiki searches didn't turn op anything), so that indicates a problem on the
documentation side - and that is why I added the new wiki page. This is the
first wiki/tagging page that I ever made; so I don't really know if I'm
doing it "the right way".

About the wiki page: I don't think it should go through the proposals; as
there are no new tags proposed; but it rather serves a specific "how to
tag"-manual. So IMHO, it can stay where it is (correct me if I'm wrong).

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Pieter Vander Vennet