On 23.02.2018 14:42, Thilo Haug wrote:
IMHO there are no shops selling BUT printer ink, so a subtag might be more
useful :

Not sure what the "but" means in your sentence. If you doubt that there are shops being specialized in selling nothing but ink, I know some.

printer:ink=sales
printer:ink=refill
printer:repair=yes
printer:sales=yes

and so on...

The "and so on" indicates the problem. I am against turning OSM into a shop inventory or an ontology of all products on the planet. I agree with Frederik below and his shop=printer_ink favourite.