Hi Jose

The facts of be able (or not) to overtake and drive in the middle (as Paul
says) are interesting but not necessary relevant for the discussion (IMO).

Anyway, for your example of the LR-333 road, most of the time it isn't
enough wide for two cars to pass comfortably (see here
https://goo.gl/maps/6PC2Wfkfw7A2 like the van has to put the wheel in the
border line and probably stop). In this case, lanes=1, oneway=no is the
best tagging. Would you tag the same in GC-210 road?:
https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/v_G65XwwVnjf0u3i0RxRqA

What I suggest is that the tagging division=no is correct for examples like
this.