On 26/05/18 17:18, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:

26. May 2018 09:02 by 61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>:

    On 21/05/18 07:57, Warin wrote:

        On 20/05/18 18:33, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:

            19. May 2018 04:33 by 61sundow...@gmail.com
            <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>:

                The intermittent tag continues to be confused with
                seasonal.

                Possibly this is because some want to use it to
                indicate that a follow is both seasonal and intermittent?

            At least in my case it was like this:

            - I discovered intermittent tag

            - later I encountered someone claiming that seasonal water
            flow

              should be tagged with seasonal tag

            - I checked intermittent definition in some sources and
            found no

              confirmation that "intermittent" excludes cyclic changes

    If 'intermittent' is taken as the same as seasonal then why have
    both keys?
    To me they are not the same.

In my interpretation:

every seasonal=yes is also intermittent=yes

some intermittent=yes are not seasonal

So ... why have seasonal?