There are hotel lounges that offer showering facilities, but to access these
lounges (executive lounges, clubs - they are called different names), you
normally need to check in/be of elite status (hence the need for an access
scheme described in the RFP). There are usually various amenities
(food/drink/wlan) provided, if not showers, so a separate tagging scheme as
suggested would be more convenient, rather than lounge=yes on the main node.

I feel like making this a PT tag limits it quite a bit, since some of these are
a bit more than just a waiting room. Although admittedly most are connected to
(public) transport, having a universal tag seems to allow better coverage
overall.

Anton