In my area there are signed routes for tsunami evacuation. Very unlikely that
they will change for an individual event. And the are ground verifiable as they
are signed. I think these can and should be mapped in OSM.

There are also wildfire prone areas near by. Evacuations from those are ad hoc.
They vary from incident to incident and are unsigned. I don't believe these can
or should be added to OSM.