On 14 August 2018 at 07:24, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> maybe the way wasn’t impassable before and now it is, I don’t see why it
> would be nonsense to state it. Maybe the way is still passable, but you‘ll
> die of nuclear radiation? There are infinite possibilities why a way or
> area would be made legally inaccessible for everyone, although it doesn’t
> occur very often, usually there will be exceptions.

We actually have this situation at the moment, only not with radiation!

A dedicated walking track (no vehicles, bikes or horses) round the front of
a National Park headland has been closed for several months following a
land-slide, & due to the risk of further slips, while they work on
stabilising the hill side, so it will be access=no on a path.

Thanks

Graeme