Local bus is already covered by the psv tag, public service vehicle.

I assume by schoolar you mean scholar? I would consider scholar an outdated
term, something my grandparents used to say. It is more common to refer to
students in modern English, which I believe is what you have in Spanish?

Phil (trigpoint)