Lest say that we have ngroup of ponds called "Groble", with
- a water area called "Small Pond"- a water area called "Big Pond"
What is the best way to tag this?
First part for obvious:
- way with natural=water and name="Small Pond"- way with natural=water and
name="Big Pond"- relation grouping this ways with name="Groble" and proper type
But how relation should be tagged?
Tagging it natural=water seems wrong to me - as result water areas would be
tagged twice.
But maybe it would be OK?
If water is supposed to not be tagged twice - maybe use something like
place=water_areas? But it seems not better to me.
Is there a good way to tag something like that?
real example: https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8593489
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8593489>