On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 00:50, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 9. Oct 2018, at 21:19, bkil <bkil.hu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > amenity=waste_basket
> > waste=dog_excrement
> > vending=excrement_bags
> >
> > I've also seen waste_basket:excrement_bags=yes and fee=no, but I don't
> > see much value in these at this point in time.
>
> while vending=* with fee=no is some kind of open contradiction, without the
> fee tag the contradiction is implicitly still there in many instances.
>
> Shouldn’t that better be „dispensing“ rather than vending?

I've used dispensing:excrement_bags=yes several times, in combination
with either amenity=dispenser (example [1]) or amenity=waste_basket
(example [2]).

[1]: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cézy-FR-89-toutounet-01.jpg
[2]: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dogs_excrements_A.jpg

Now that i checked Taginfo, these tags have all gone away, obviously
been 'corrected' -- very annoying ...

https://images.says.com/uploads/story_source/source_image/405030/1ae1.png

Markus