Err .. in some places .. 'leaves down' does not occur :)

On 22/10/18 04:59, Kevin Kenny wrote:
I'm somewhat familiar with a couple of places that Alaska Dave has mapped, and they're the sort of places where the shoreline must be mapped from winter, 'leaves down' aerials, because otherwise the shoreline is obscured by overhanging trees and matted aquatic vegetation.