On 03/11/18 11:04, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
I've done office=government with name=Michael Hart MP, Member for Burleigh, which seems to work, but office=politician would also seem OK.

Not all of the elected are 'government' .. a few are 'opposition' :)

Hence my reluctance to use that value.

Oh and there are the occasional ones that desert, not usually ones elected to the government though.

Definitely not an embassy though!

Thanks

Graeme