On 2018-11-11 21:51, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

> Just for the sake of asking a theoretical question that I know would probably
> never appear in real life :-)
>
> Would / could you also use the multi-letter codes as you show eg NATO, WTO,
> SEATO?
>
> & a mixture of them, so the British Ambassador to Belgium, who is also the
> delegate / representative to NATO (if there is such a thing?), would be
> country=GB
> target=BE;NATO

It's possible I guess to have the inverse of that as well, where the
embassy of e.g. France also houses the ambassador of e.g. Monaco, both
being accredited to the same receiving nation? (contrived example)

If a mission "represents" multiple countries, and the services offered
are different, how could that be tagged? Something like the full Embassy
of A also housing consular services for B.

Possibly two OSM objects, one for the embassy of A and a separate node
for the services on behalf of B?