On 12/11/18 21:23, Sergio Manzi wrote:

Please, just forget about trees (/and the fact that they obviously grow.../): trees have only been the "/casus belli/", the case for which we asked ourselves how "Estimated values for height" (/the topic of this thread.../) should be tagged.

The real question, I think, is if it is correct to have all those est_* keys or there could be a better way to indicate the accuracy of a measure.

I think the only people who are going to see those indications of accuracy are other mappers.
In which case .. why not use a note, a comment ...human to human.
There is no need to complicate it with rigid computer organised tags.